The is part of a series of lessons in our medical marketing course. For the entire course, please check out our medical marketing lessons.
Patient satisfaction surveys are important for your practice. They help you identify issues within your practice and to pinpoint improvement areas. Here are some sample survey questions to use.
Patient satisfaction survey examples and templates
Here is the list of potential areas that must be considered in your survey:
- How easy was it for you to schedule an appointment with our facility?
- How convenient was it for you to reach our premises?
- How long did you have to wait before being affected by the doctor, post schedule?
- How satisfied are you with the cleanliness and appearance of our facility?
- Are you satisfied with the care you received?
- Was the staff courteous and information was clearly presented?
- Did the practice give you a brief guided tour of your paperwork and point out relevant lab results?
- Did the practice encourage you to teach back your lab results and your treatment details back to them?
- Did the doctor encourage the family members to know about your problem, home remedies?
- Were you comfortable throughout the visit?
- What could we have done better?
- Would you recommend the doctor to a family member or a friend?
- How would you rate the overall care you received from the doctor?
- Anything you would like to tell us about?
Available Free Tools to create Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- SoGo Software – SogoSurvey is a web-based application that makes it easy to create, distribute, analyze beautiful multilingual surveys, forms, and assessment within no time. It allows you to start from scratch, or choose a template from a survey bank. It also allows you to customize your survey appearance as per your branding. It allows you to create and store contact lists and then choose right distribution methods such as unique invitations, links from the website or social media, plus helps track participation instantly and send reminders to those who haven’t replied. Its powerful reporting capability allows you to run and customize reports as per your need.
- Survey Monkey – Survey Monkey allows you to design different types of surveys such as Customer Satisfaction surveys, Employee satisfaction survey, health care surveys, nonprofit surveys. It also allows to create custom themes, add logos, select fonts and build custom thank you pages
- QuickTab Survey – QuickTab Survey allows you to create, test, and publish your survey. Also allows you to collect and view responses.
- Typeform Survey – It is an online survey creator that is fast, free and fully customizable. It helps you conduct research, boost your brand and know your audience.
- Survio.com – It’s a powerful free survey tool that helps you create online health surveys. You can choose from 100+ templates and 70+ designs. Helps you create surveys that are easily adapted to any mobile device, allows you to view your result in real time. It provides automatically generated, easily understandable PDF reports in just one click. It also allows results to be downloaded as raw data in XLS, CSV, XML and HTML file formats.
- JotForm Survey
- Of course, our patient satisfaction survey software helps you with the same as well.
Some of these are free and some require you to purchase plans. Of course, you always have the option to use our survey tool as well.
Hopefully you can use some of these questions with your patients.