Our medical marketing services are for large physician groups and health systems.
Marketing your practice is tough – a LOT of work. While you are busy seeing patients, younger, more digitally savvy competitors are trying to steal your patients away from you.
Marketing your practice these days is not as easy as it used to be before and you have to manage digital, social, PPC, physician referrals channels at the same time, with the same vigor. Sites like ZocDoc, Google and Facebook reviews, healthgrades etc have upped the ante as well.
Patient consumerism is on the rise and it has been for a few years. Patients are shopping for healthcare providers like they search for products on amazon. They expect the amazon.com experience.
Larger physician groups and FQHCs that you depended on for referrals are adding specialties to capture outbound referral revenues.
What are you supposed to do?
We are yet to meet a practice that has the bandwidth or the staff to be able to market their practice effectively. We work with your team to grow your practice via various tried and tested methods.
How we work with you
- Our transition managers start with understanding your current marketing situation – what marketing you do (or don’t do), which channels you want to consider marketing on (we provide our recommendations as well).
- Our transition managers break down B2B (business to business – physician practices) and B2C (business to consumers – practice to patients) channels and present the strategies to you.
- We do a detailed analysis of your competitors – what’s working for them and what’s not.
- Next step is to create a strategy that we think “could” work based on our experience. We let you know our assumptions, the results we expect to see and what we want to do if we do not see those results.
- We create the necessary artifacts needed for your marketing (e.g. website, facebook, instagram accounts, google AdWords, google my business account etc)
- Here, we take the opportunity to introduce our innovative healthcare marketing software.
- We set up direct access to your EMR or we set up a process to get regular updated appointments and patient data from your team
- The communication, reporting and escalation channels are set up during this point in our partnership with you.
- All our outbound and inbound calls are set up using our own implementation of Amazon Connect at this time. Then we share the same reports that we ourselves monitor on a regular basis.
- Moving forward, we continue having brief weekly calls to discuss KPIs
What we can help with
Digital marketing channels (direct to patient)
- Healthcare practice website development (that’s HIPAA compliant)
- Social media presence (facebook, instagram)
- Practice reputation growth via patient reviews, satisfaction surveys
- Paid advertising
- Digital marketing services
Outbound physician referral and direct to patient marketing
- Community outreach – cold calls and postcard mailers to people near your practice locations
- Fax and outbound calls based physician referral marketing
Mining your EMR to find more patients
- Reactivating & reappointing patients that have fallen out of care for more than 6 months
- Reducing & re-appointing no-shows
- Patient referrals (friends and family)